Joomla Form help needed

chintansshah

Hello, I have installed joomla 1.15.x and I have installed RSForm plugin for form, I want to integrate form and article content in same page. like on contact us page, I have some content also and one inquiry form also. How I can add both in single page? it's urgent.

it's urgent.

Well you should get busy then reading, testing and trying things out. Maybe even look at the source code.  Nobody here gives a crap about the urgency of your problems unless you're going to pay them. 

Also, Joomla 1.15?  I'm sure you meant Joomla 1.5, but seeing that this is your problem one would think you would take a bit more care than that.

Did you even try to google for this for more than 1 second?  http://www.rsjoomla.com/tv/35-episode-3-joomla-form-inside-article-rsformpro.html

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.