Strange Fire fox Bug

HDFilmMaker2112

assuming that something is a browser bug makes no sense certainly for firefox. I recommend you read this article from top to bottom, recreate the examples given, and apply it afterwards to your website. http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2008/08/13/top-10-css-table-designs/

lumpy is to vague for me.

I think the issue is because it's a scroll table. Some of the left side of the table protrudes out further than other parts. Each row seems to have a slightly different width, when they're all set from the same CSS. It's not an issue at in IE.

tablebump.png

The above is just what I could get right now... occassionally it's much worse. It varies based on scrolling the table or scrolling the page.

ah i see, well in order to fix that you at least need to set a width to the various table cels (td) and besides that a sneaky trick: display:block on the table row. this will probably make your table border twice as thick. so instead you probably need to set the border to 1 px.

if you use firebug it's easier to play with this. notice what happens when you set the tr to display block. (and don't forget to give the tablecells a width.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.