Emails Not Working

asperou

Hi i hope that someone can help me. I have been running a php board for about 3 months now so i am still learning about it.

The last 2 days my emails have not been going out to my members this is the first time i have had any problem with this. After i send the email it say email sent.

can someone tell me what the problem could be.

Sorry its a phpbb, also i have just deleted a lot of posts which i shouldnt have done (this just gets worse lol) but i have been backing up the database everyday because i figured i would do something stupid like that. Can you also tell me how i reinstall everything again.

thanks for the quick responce on this.

Tried to reinstall the last back up i did but getting this error message if someone could help me that would be great

General Error
Error importing backup file

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '3113', '22a08b027c', '', 'So it seems'); INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, ' at line 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, bbcode_uid, post_subject, post_text) VALUES('3112', 'c51036ec25', 'Warning about the Shark free chips!', 'Please be aware that the terms of this N/D offer is: INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, bbcode_uid, post_subject, post_text) VALUES('3113', '22a08b027c', '', 'So it seems'); INSERT INTO phpbb_posts_text (post_id, bbcode_uid, post_subject, post_text) VALUES('3119', '6ca0f6f28a', 'Reaction To Online Gaming Bill', 'Reaction to the online gaming legislation passed in a late night pre-recess session in Congress has been one of outrage as poker lobbying organizations and support groups prepare for the future. Late Friday evening, Congress was able to link a bill regarding online gaming to the latest bill regarding American port security. This bill, which was enacted to prevent another situation such as the Dubai scenario earlier this year (which would have awarded security rights for several coastal cities to a Muslim country), was virtually guaranteed to pass through the Senate. It was with this bill that Senator Bill Frist, Senator Jon Kyl and others were able to stake their online gaming bandwagon on. The bill was steamrolled through the House by a vote of 409-2 and passed through the Senate on a simple voice vote, meaning there is no record of how the Senators chose to view the matter. What is also interesting is that, in adding the legislation regarding online gaming, both houses of Congress chose to strip critical elements out of the port security bill. The Republicans squashed a move to require every cargo container to be inspected as well as removed funding for rail and transit security for American citizens. The online gaming legislation added to the port security bill is very difficult to enforce. While it doesn\'t outright state that online gaming is illegal, it does outlaw the payment of gaming implements through banks and credit card companies in the United States. It does not address, however, the multitude of online payment systems (such as NeTeller) that exist or what can occur through them. Naturally, this has outraged many in the poker world. Michael Bolcerek, the president of the Poker Players Alliance and a longtime voice of reason in the online gaming discussion, said, "

Line : 980
File : admin_db_utilities.php

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.