Error: 1130

I’ve made my PHP site in my machine (local host) with dreamweaver and IIS web server.

How can I Upload my database to remote web server?

When I want to connect to mysql server on the remote web server I receive following error:

Host xxx.xxx.x.xx is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Thanks in advance

I’ve made my PHP site in my machine (local host) with dreamweaver and IIS web server.

When I want to connect to mysql server on the remote web server I receive following error:

Thanks in advance

256175[/snapback]

Maybe you should try to connect to MySQL server using a local user for your MySQL remote server. I mean, a user local for that machine, not for your. ;) Try to dump your local database and then run that DUMP on the remote machine. Have you?

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance

256175[/snapback]

You'll need to go into your cpanel(if you have one) and add your ip address to the "access hosts" list in the mysql databases page. It should be close to the bottom.

You might have to create a new username and password to access from your computer also.

Jeremy

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.