Targeting

Melachiah

I'm currently working on a project in which a constantly updating archives is accessed. I've gotten everything set up save one single problem.

I'm trying to get the data accessed from the links in the archive to open in an iframe.

The visual parameters of the page are controled nby a template, then the page sorts the archive. The only problem is getting the page to load the data into the iframe when the links are clicked.

The current coPHP page is listed below.

[code]<?php
/*
Template Name: Archives
*/
?>

<?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="content" class="widecolumn">

<h2>Archives:</h2>
  <ul>
    <?php wp_get_archives('type=daily');?>
  </ul>

</div>

<?php get_footer(); ?>
[/code]

I understand that, however in this situation the line

<?php wp_get_archives('type=daily');?>

displays a list of content as it is updated. I want that displayed content to appear in an Iframe but there is no way for me to edit the links as they are created dynamically.  But I'm sure there has to be some way to instruct the links to open in a specific location.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.