New Website

txapache

Brightly colored website leaps right out at you. That is not my really my style, but probably works. Get some further feedback on that point and see how other websites in your market niche are made. Of course you want your website to stand out from the crowd. Some further points: 1) the USP, which I like to translate as "Unusual Selling Propostion," is not clear. 2) Moving involves risk (loss, theft, etc.) Try to reduce the risk for the customer and emphasize that part of your service on the website. 3) The Internet gurus state that a video front and center on the landing page is the best attention getter a website can have. Regardless, consider using videos somewhere in the website, as they are a natural for a website about moving. Regards, JH

my "brutal honest opinion" is: (just homepage, didn't check out the rest)

It seems very inconsistent in terms of text sizes, alignments, even box corner styles are different (yellow side box and green side box)...

The shocking colors (I don't like them) and the large text makes it look like something cheap, unprofessional and unreliable. (in my humble opinion)

Sorry.

I agree we did not lke the look either and are currently redoing the look.  Our biggest concern was the programming and it appears to be in place.  Almost complete with a new modern look, I appreciate the comments and just wanted a second opinion on what we already believed.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I finished with the new look of the website, Thank you for those honest opinions, hopefully this one is better on the eyes.  Again please be brutally honest.  You can use any zip code but the test ones that currently have informatiopn in them are 70000, 78217, 10000,. 

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.