java app and java web?

i am so new to java, but i really wish to learn how to start creating a mobile app. I've just started learning JAVA and use NETBEANS as the IDE.

What i want to ask is

1.what is the different between java app and java web (JSP)

2 What should be learn in order to create mobile app

thx in advance

1.what is the different between java app and java web (JSP)

Take a look at the documentation -http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/javase/servlets-jsp-140445.html

2 What should be learn in order to create mobile app

Really depends on what you're trying to do.

JSP is a layer designed to integrate java applets and beans with websites.  The JSP are the top layer -- kind of java's attempt to provide a standard web template language with features specific to working with java.  Java is very different from php in that you have persistence available, so you can create objects and have them live on far beyond the processing of a page request, and there are EJB's and java application servers.

In terms of mobile apps, java is the basis for a number of different mobile operating systems -- Android being the most notable and having the largest install base.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.