New site

amidress

Dear friends, Hello, everyone, I am a new to, and understanding for the construction of the site is not a lot, recently spent more than a month to do a new product site (www.amidress.com), hope that you will not be for this Web site gives some advice it? What problem? What other aspects of this site do inadequate? Hope you can help senior friends to help! Extremely grateful

Wow, really good.  A couple of things:

The "What's The Hot" button at the top should simply be "What's Hot".  Similarly, the grammar under the "Notify Me" area is awkward, as well as "Chick to last or next" (should be "Click to last or next"), etc.  It's pretty obvious that English isn't your native language, but since this is a site written for an English-speaking audience, you should probably hire a native speaker to proofread what you have.

I'm not sure if I like the "Notify Me" area being centered.  You should play with it, and see if it looks better left justified, or perhaps in a different spot on the page altogether.

All that said, very nice job!  A few tweaks here and there (primarily language), and you'll be good to go.  :thumb-up:

Tiny little detail: (that will mostly go undetected)

The selected tab as we land on the homepage (wedding dresses) has a background fading from purple (top) to white (bottom). I would prefer it to fade to the color of the background directly below it (very faint blue), this would consolidate the connection with the button and the products being displayed. (it's probably unnoticeable on most systems)

Pretty good. Minor points: center the links on your main navigation. The padding on the left = padding on the right. The "more items" link doesn't change to cursor pointer when you hover over it.

Use hoverIntent over the tabbed content. This is a jquery specific plug in but you can do something similar on virtually any js framework.

The bottom of the page gets rather busy with 3 columns. Cut it down.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.