THANKYOU PHPFREAKS! Received 1st Place in Canada!!!!

phpSensei

haha The Little Guy..

@ SpiderWell, thanks and wish me the best.

@ isedeasy, thanks man, they gave us a usb to save our work, and they said they would back it up and mail it. They got the mailing part right, but when i got the USB back everything was missing almost.

@ Dex.. I programmed it mostly using PHP and no other framework, ofcourse other than some JQuery and mostly Javascript...

thanks to everyone else i didn't mention...

I am late with a reply, but let me tell you son, gizmola hit the nail on the head. He always does. College doesn't always make the individual smart. But a degree will always open new doors for you. However, a degree from Stanford in the field of computer science would put you in a class by yourself. With where you are now, your obvious aptitude for this field, your willingness as was said "to bust your ass" for a couple of years....then you can name your own ticket. You will be at the top of the food chain.

Take giz's advice, take the job, first choice Stanford but there are other universities with good computer science programs. You might end up with student loan debt but that will be peanuts compared to the salary you can command. Look what US companies are paying the people they recruit from India because they can't find them in this country.

Good luck with everything.

Every time I hear the words "light years" I think of this Big Bang quote:

Penny: I'm guessing he's not looking for a fling. He's the kind of guy who gets into a relationship for, I don't know, like you would say lightyears.

Sheldon: I would not say that. No one would say that. A lightyear is a unit of distance, not time. You see, people hear the word 'year' and they think of duration. Footpound has the same problem, that's a unit of work not of weight... It's common mistake.

I wish I could work at Google, only because their offices look simply amazing. :D

They have relaxation rooms lol, or something like that I have heard.

At Pixar, one of the companies I would kill to work at, love animation myself so would kill to work there, although their actual animators work usually on a freelance basis, the staff at Pixar are the people that come up with the storyboard ideas and do the things to pull the whole projects together.

They have Costa Coffee @ their HQ Offices in Emeryville CA and a whole like open hall in the front of the main building, it's amazing!

Such a shame the company I work for their American office is based there, but their moving soon to Chicago (soooo unfair!!)

THATS AWESOME THOUGH VERY WELL DONE!!

• 1 month later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.