PHPFreaks Anonymous

I would like to suggest starting a PHPFreaks Anonymous group. I find myself taking time away from working on my own projects to seek out users needing help and solve their puzzle instead of mine. In small amounts this is fine, but I find myself visiting every couple minutes!

This is hurting my production.

Please help! :D

@ignace: Perhaps. Or i've already solved the puzzles in my stuff now and the rest is just repetitive coding of simple stuff. It's so boring! Sigh. Not only that, but I see / have to make all the bad decisions / features that my customer wants regardless of what I tell them...

@Crayon Violent: True. It is also pretty good for keeping myself fresh on things I haven't been using lately. Plus, I end up building some of the test code on my laptop. So, if I ever need to go back and reference it, I now have a library of examples to refer to.

it is kind of addictive.

Another song title comes to mind: Hooked on a 'forum'.

Given all this, I'll include my next suggestion:

phpFreaks should have an official song (maybe even written in php) that is secretly taught to members when they reach 10,000 posts, (or maybe they already have this, and those of you with 10,000+ songs are sitting there, reading this, and silently smiling while humming away the anthem)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.