GD2

dgk

Using MySql 4.1 and PHP 4.4

I Installed coppermine gallery, installation went fine, but I'm stuck with gd2. I uncommented extension=php_gd2.dll in php.ini also i tried absolutely every combination for extension_dir, tried absolute paths also to C:\PHP\extensions where php_gd2.dll is located, but nothing worked. I don't know what i'm supposed to do, i've searched through the forums, followed instructions but without any success. So i'll appreciate very much if anyone can help me. thanks in advance!

Ok.., a thought ...

Can you please check running phpinfo() and search for GD and check the version. If GD is not there when running phpinfo(), kindly check the ini if you have uncommented (i know you have done this)  and the dll matches the one in the ext dir.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.