How to color a specific word in text of drop-down menu? Part 2

vbcoach

How to color individual words of text inside drop-down menu?

A question if you don't mind about coloring text in PHP output - this time inside of a drop-down menu.  Do you know if it is possible to color code a single word or words of text in a drop-down menu?

For example I have a list of shirt colors and sizes and would like to make the color of the t-shirt text be that color.  For example Women's BLUE large - I would like the word "Blue" be in the color Blue if possible.

Do you know if this is possible?  If so, do you have an example of code that would work?  I find codes that change the entire drop-down menu, but not individual words.

Thanks in advance.

*** PLEASE DO NOT MOVE UNTIL QUESTION IS ANSWERED PROPERLY ***

As stated, I already know how to re-color an ENTIRE MENU, I do not want that!  I want a specific word to be re-colored, not the entire line.

You don't use PHP to apply color to text within HTML tags. This is handled by client side language such as CSS. This is not possible with PHP at all. I have answered your earlier question which I moved to CSS Help, as it is the appropriate forum for your question.

This thread will be locked/removed soon so post all your replies here

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php?topic=340099.0