retrieve photo information using Panoramio API

svgmx5

I have a question regarding the user of the Panoramio API...

what i'm trying to do is retrieve the title and username of the photo. The way its working right now is that the admin can add the photo URL from Flicker and using the Flicker API i retrieve all the information...well turns out he wants to also include photos from Panoramio and wants it to retrieve the author and title of the photo just like with the ones from flicker...

i'm not really familiar with the Panoramio API and i can't seem to understand it very well so i'm not sure how that would work. I mean all the examples and references are for retrieving galleries or making slideshows, but what if you already have the photo URL and you just want to retrieve the photo information? I'm also hoping i can  use PHP instead of JSON which what their API seems to be.

So i'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction or send me some links of good tutorials because i've searched the web but i can't find anything relevant.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.