logout from server-side login

gBase

Hi, I have a PHP/MySQL app that users login to with a server-side login (not application-side.)  What would be the best way to have them logout?  I would like to have a link to a 'logout.php' page (easy enough,) but what is the proper php code to say 'if the user hits the back button, they will be redirected to the opening page' (and therefore prompted to login again.)  Since the login is server-side (.htaccess,) hitting any pages within the directory of the application will need a login the same as the home page.  Thanks for any help.  :)

Sambar, Linux or Windows, it does just about anything Apache can do, the only thing it doesn't have is mod_rewrite, but if you ask Tod, he will write any htaccess based rewrite rule set you need. It's got a pop/imap/smtp mail server, with webmail, ftp/s server, webdev, versioning system, cron task system and support all the ways that Apache supports in regards to htaccess rules, plus direct embedded db layer, so you can authenticate server users with your favorite database, and a admin panel so you manage the server and all vhosts in real time, just like CPanel, but better because it's embedded into the server!

me!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.