Thanks.

Array
(
    [inside_image] =>
    [items] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [title] => Bangladesh's Health Nutrition Program Gets 460 Mln USD (RedNova)
                    [link] => http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/health+nutrition.
                    [description] => 10/19/2006 - European food companies are already being asked to ...
                )

[1] => Array
                (
                    [title] => Member States start compiling health claims lists (Nutraingredients.com)
                    [link] => http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/health+nutrition/SIG=12o66dneo                                                                                 
                    [description] => 10/19/2006 - European food companies are already being asked to ...
                )

[2] => Array
                (
                    [title] => Good nutrition essential for bone health (Antara News)
                    [link] => http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/health+nutrition/SIG=11f9hhq9g
                    [description] => (Full text of a statement. Contact details below.)
                )

)

[channel] => Array
        (
            [title] => Yahoo! News Search Results for health nutrition
        )

)

The easy part is walking the array, the hard part is knowing the format you need the results returned in! Left me explain that. The only time you really need to walk through an array is when you need to do something to the complete array, like remove slashes or set some elements that may have a certain value or maybe empty. In this case it's different, because you need to format the output as your running through the array. To do that, one needs to know how you want to format the output.

me!

I think i figured it out? ..... Correct?
>
>
>
$title = $rss_array['items']['0']['title'];
$link =  $rss_array['items']['0']['link'];
$description =  $rss_array['items']['0']['description'];

echo "<p class='heading'><a href='$link'>$title</a></p><p class='text'>$description</p><a href='$link'>Read Full Article ...</a> ";
?>   

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.