a like button for good posts replies in phpfreaks?

holy crap, what a brilliant idea!!! I can't believe nobody ever thought about this or suggested it before!

thanks josh for agreeing to it :-) looking forward to seeing a lil like or best reply button on freaks soon :-) \m/ love all the guys here even if some are rude, have learned alot in this great forum :-)

holy crap, what a brilliant idea!!! I can't believe nobody ever thought about this or suggested it before!

love all the guys here even if some are rude, have learned alot in this great forum :-)

We seem to have two different ideas of "rude" within this context. My definition of rude in this context is that you couldn't bother to do a search before making this thread.  Especially since "like" type features is a pretty damn common feature these days...seems like it should be common sense that it's been brought up before.  Lots of times.  I read this thread and thought "oh great, yet another person who doesn't bother to search for something, and what's worse, it's something that common sense dictates is a pretty damn common topic/feature."  And I responded accordingly. 

The moral of the story is that if you're going to be rude and not bother making any kind of effort in research before making a new thread, expect a negative response.

Although a search wasn't even required in this instance... which means the OP really didn't give a rats ass if anything had been posted previously, or even a week or so ago. I believe only half a dozen topics down is a related topic which would have been in clear view. :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.