Website design Phobias

max_w1

What are you Phobias, i mean the things which you don't like to do it very often. like me, i really avoid when it comes to backlinking like, ../image for ../somefolder/images. i also get always confused with the urls in the website root.

A friend of mine has phobia with using cookies, lol

Please mention yours, there is always something we try to neglect intentionally.

LOL, thanks  :D It's late in the day here in the UK so my brain is melting, making me come out with this crap.

I hear ya.  I have a new puppy, so it's like being the father of a newborn infant that chews through furniture and doesn't wear a diaper.  Sleep?  What's that?

Search engine spiders. Get it? I have a phobia of spiders! Now i'll just go and shoot myself.

Lol, then you are lucky to be using firefox, it just burns them. :D

Apparently I have a fear of finishing a personal project, since I've started several and haven't gotten around to finishing them.

Better than me, i complete the project but i complete it before i even start it, lol

Apparently I have a fear of finishing a personal project, since I've started several and haven't gotten around to finishing them.

I have that problem I started off a TCP server in PHP supposed to be trying to develop a Flash Multiplayer game but kinda not even started the Flash side for fear of it not working and having to go through quite a bit of debugging to get it working, ah the fun in personal projects  ;D

The main worry of mine is having to do a security based login system for a really high security system, would have to get someone I know that really knows about security to go over it, doing it on my own would fill me with utter dread! I mean I could do it on my own I just would not want to go without someone to suggest better forms of security to help me work out better authentication methods etc.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.