man or woman?

steelmanronald06

Hi, my name is SA, I am 6 and a half years old and I am fluent in both binary and assembly. I'd also say I was somewhat proficient in Fortran, Lisp, COBOL and Pascal (inc. Turbo). So far this year, having already learnt the garden variety web languages such as XHTML, CSS and JavaScript, I have picked up PHP at an intermediate level and am progressing well. In my spare time, while not watching the Teletubbies on TV, I work at the R&D lab at Nvidia designing ICs for the next generation graphics solutions.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is SA, I am 6 and a half years old and I am fluent in both binary and assembly. I'd also say I was somewhat proficient in Fortran, Lisp, COBOL and Pascal (inc. Turbo). So far this year, having already learnt the garden variety web languages such as XHTML, CSS and JavaScript, I have picked up PHP at an intermediate level and am progressing well. In my spare time, while not watching the Teletubbies on TV, I work at the R&D lab at Nvidia designing ICs for the next generation graphics solutions.

How is it even possible that you are 6.5 years old?

lmao

I'm 7 years old and have been doing Artificial Intelligence programming in C, C++, and LISP for nearly 8 years. My work consists of developing a neuro-networking simulator for a robot that can process natural language understanding in the English language. My work consists of using a huge open-database containing all the words, idoms, phrases, in real-time and utilizing data-mining and semantics search processing algorithm for a machine to interpret human languge phrases.

In my free-time I enjoy spending some time creating the new cutting-edge CPU architecture, based on massive parallel computing, neuro-network simulation, and hopefully Quantum Computing soon that will allow humans to stored their consciousness in a machine to live forever.

Heyyyyyy where my girls at???

I'm FEMALE, just turned 26, name is Carrie.

I started messing with print design about 10 years ago and I've been a flash developer for the last 4 years. JUST now getting into php/sql in the last month and I love it!

Not many girls in this field... and that doesnt suck at all bc I'll probably get your job!! ohhhhhhhhhhh jk ;)

Hi everybody.

Theodoric, Derrick for short (obviously male), and I'm not a programmer.  I took some classes in school (all of my professors were females, except my web design professor, I may note) on C++, Java, VB, etc.  I picked up PHP and MySQL on my own for recreational use and I hardly use anything else (although I have been tempted to give Perl a twirl :P).

I've been using PHP for 3 or 4 years now, I never really marked a date.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a 28 year old male. 

The first time I ever programmed was when I was 7. I would go to school on the weekends and my Principle would teach me algebra and gwbasic on a commodore 64.  Then at around 10 or so my dad was taking me to his work all the time.  He worked as an editor of a newspaper so I spent all day in an office doing nothing but fiddling around and teaching myself qbasic, which was a programming language that came with dos, which was very similar to gwbasic.  I did that for about 2 years, which if anybody knows qbasic, you would know that 2 years of doing that would more than make you an expert at qbasic, lol.  After that, I didn't really touch computers until I got to highschool, because I didn't have a computer at home.  I enrolled in computer science, and learned pascal and then the next year C++ and assembly.  Keep in mind that back then, Windows 3.1 was just coming around and everyone was still using dos... yes, dos used to be the norm, not just some archaic black screen with a prompt you type stuff in that many people have heard about and sometimes even seen :)

Since then, I haven't really mastered any programming language. I'm more of a jack-of-all trades.  I know a little bit of about anything out there, from c++, c#.net, vb6, delphi, flash, actionscript, perl, php, sql, html, CSS, the hardware aspect of computers, uh, well like i said, i can pretty much worm my way around anything computers, though i'm not really a master at any of them.  For the last 3 years or so now i've really been focusing on php/sql though. 

so i'm nobody super special that can wave a magic wand or bust out some one line piece of code that can do a million things like some people around here, but i know enough of just about everything to probably at least point you in the right direction :)

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Warris Mir I am 14 and I love wwe wrestling. Ive been doing apache stuff for about a year and Im not planning on leaving yet. I am male and still at school and hopeing to be a footballer or ploiceman in the futcher.

You wont proberley know what it is but I love the programe Clearks it is like south park.

I think I'm male ... hmm .. yeah I really am.  ;D

Actually 23 years old. I started programming respectively in the beginning you could not call it "programming" about three years ago.

In my studies I have several courses in Java programming. PHP is just a hobby ...

Hope that it is okay, that I'm from good old Germany .. ;)

Regards, Ben.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.