man or woman?

steelmanronald06

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Wilson ... designed mostly with C++ for a couple of years starting 1994 then stopped around 1998. Used Visual until 2001.  Stopped programming and went to Electronics and Telecommunications...currently involved in VoIP industry at work which led me to the necessity of learning php and mysql starting July this year.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Moshe, Male and 12. I started HTML/Javascript when I was 8 (no joke). Learned Pascal around 9. CSS and PHP at 10. MySQL at 11. Taking courses towards a degree in computer science (Open University).

I currently know PHP, MySQL, Javascript, CSS, HTML, Pascal.

Moshe, Male and 12. I started HTML/Javascript when I was 8 (no joke). Learned Pascal around 9. CSS and PHP at 10. MySQL at 11. Taking courses towards a degree in computer science (Open University).

I currently know PHP, MySQL, Javascript, CSS, HTML, Pascal.

Wow I wish I had been exposed to it that early. Same for guitar  :-[

I'm a male.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm one Sean, i'm 17 years old and yes, i'mma man. A MANLY MAN.

Been coding since about 12/13/14, but back then it was all html, found php at the age of 15 or so, never thought I could code it so I shoved it to one side.

Came back, took a look, challanged myself and now I can't code without it :>

I'm a 27 year old male, and I have been learning PHP/MySQL on and off since the beginning of 2004.  I completed my first PHP/MySQL project in the second semester at university.  I studied B.Sc Internet Technology, and spent the third year of my course working in Madrid for industrial experience.  I graduated in 2007 with full honours, and started working as a PHP developer for a local web design company.  I am now working as a PHP/MySQL contracter through an agency :)

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Sam (male), I'm 18 and I started to learn PHP an MySQL about a year and a half ago. I'm not all that great, but I learn something new everyday.

Oh, this is my first post, but I've been an lurking here for a while. :)

• 4 months later...
[quote author=micah1701 link=topic=67269.msg838299#msg838299 date=1205328424]
php didn't exist when i was 12.  ::) 
(actually, no one knew what the Internet was when i was twelve either)

but I did teach myself qbasic around that time. That was my first programing "language."
[/quote]

LONG LIVE QBASIC!!! ;)

[quote author=obsidian link=topic=67269.msg987336#msg987336 date=1221057305]
[quote author=micah1701 link=topic=67269.msg838299#msg838299 date=1205328424]
php didn't exist when i was 12.   ::) 
(actually, no one knew what the Internet was when i was twelve either)

but I did teach myself qbasic around that time. That was my first programing "language."
[/quote]

LONG LIVE QBASIC!!! ;)
[/quote]

haha yeah!!! i remember gorillas (the example sourcecode/game that came with it) very well - loved it!

[quote author=redbullmarky link=topic=67269.msg987599#msg987599 date=1221079510]
haha yeah!!! i remember gorillas (the example sourcecode/game that came with it) very well - loved it!
[/quote]

Nice. I had forgotten about that, but with your comment, a wave of memories came flooding back. I actually guess I started coding on my TI99 as a kid (whatever language that was), but I distinctly remember my first real interest being when I was using gwbasic and then on to qbasic.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.