Zend server community installation problems

mjahkoh

I have installed the latest Zend server community (ZendServer-CE-php-5.3.8-5.5.0-Windows_x86.exe) but the support tool or the server wont launch.

I guess  the problems maybe port because by default 80 is used. how can i overcome this.

During installations i get the report:

window 1

Web server port  80

Zend Server interface port 10081

window 2

- PHP 5.3.8

-- Common Extensions

-- Additional Extensions

-- Zend Optimizer+

-- Zend Debugger

-- Zend Data Cache

- Zend Framework 1.11.10

-- Zend Framework Base

- Oracle OCI Driver

- Apache Web Server on port 10081

====================================

The components will be installed to: C:\Program Files\Zend\

After installations, it launches "http://localhost:10081/ZendServer/index.php" which never completes

Regards

I have been on this for a fortnight. Please help me.

I now have Zendstudio+Zend Server Community working. I can debug  php scripts but not "Debug Url"

I get the error "the connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost"

System Environment

Default Workspace:      C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Zend\workspaces\DefaultWorkspace7

Regards

I can debug a php file but not a php webpage. Ive installed the Zend studio 8.

Configurations are as follows;

PHP Web Page

Server debugger: Zend debugger

Php Server: Local Zend Zerver

Error generated when i test is 'a timeout occured when the debug server attempted to connect to the following hosts...' Please see attachment

Please Help me

Regards

[attachment deleted by admin]

So as you are now, the webserver is working but the admin interface and remote debugger are not?

IIRC the installation has the debugger off by default and typically you would turn it on through the admin console but since you do not have access to the admin interface, you either have to fix that problem or go about manually enabling the debugger extension.

I'd start with the apache error and access logs and see why the webserver is having problems on the port of the admin console.  They're probably in the <Zend Server install directory>/Apache2/logs folder or some such similar location.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.