My portfolio

timmytots

1. Get rid of the splash page.  Unnecessary, and anything that requires extra clicks for the user to get to their destination is a bad thing.

2. Make a better navigation system than numbers without any indication of where they lead, especially since some lead to your shared host's 404 page.

Wow, very professional looking site! I was scrolling down through this website, and it seems you have a vast amount of practical experience and artistic ability.  What also struck me was the entrepreneurial side to your website.  Very inspiring.

Only issue is when browsing this page:

http://www.timothy-clark.com/portfolio/sportsman.html

The "number" links don't work (I get a 404 page). Might want to check that out.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the other guys: lose the splash page. (A couple of years ago, statistics said that for every extra click you lose 10% of your visitors...)

I also don't like the double forward slashes (//) on the main menu items, and they don't behave the same with different letters ( before the A they're fine, because there's space to breathe, but they get glued to the C,B and H ).

Other than that: Looking good.  :thumb-up:

p.s. Maybe the images on the homepage could be optimized a bit more? I'm on a very fast company connection, and they still took a few seconds to load.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.