Please review - Computing Services Site

mikebyrne

Not bad and nothing glaringly wrong so off to a good start.

Had a bit of chuckle with the Data Recovery page, will never forget the last  quote I gave a client for swapping HDD platters or the odd shade of purple their face went.

Contact forms are something that get overlooked quite a bit with many just grabbing the ready made script and bolting it in without looking. Field validation is worth the effort as is a flood control to stop your mail script from being abused by repeated clicking. As many webhosts automated defences will assume that dozens of mails being sent per minute is you spamming and disable the feature or even the entire site account without warning.

I think it looks clean. I just have one suggestion; I would have the big slide show on just the home page. If you feel there is something missing on the tops of the other pages, you could make a smaller slideshow/graphic/header that relates to the current page.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.