PHPfreaks best forum thanks.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to post to say how happy I am to have found phpfreaks forum, where everyone is so kind and all out to help you with a problem is great. My site has made huge progress since joining

I'm still very new to php/sql so cant contribute to much to code support at the moment but i sure have learnt a lot trolling these forums :P

But yeah thanks to all you devoted members!!  :D

I would also like to add my thanks aswell to this, I am just about to start customising a really big PHP paid project at work and start customising it maybe even make my own one day, would this have been possible without you great people?

I don't think so, would like to thank everyone that's helped me over the last 2 or is it 3 years? I can't remember but I must say the amount I have learnt off here has been most impressive!

:D

I mean sorry not to bump this topic even more, but this is the first place I come to either for a positive arguement or when I am really confused about something to try and at least understand what it is I am doing.

It's allot of fun on this forum I think myself, enjoy being here and if I can help out anyone I like to do that as well.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.