ZendFramework error with PHPUnit not found

j.smith1981

I am getting a very annoying error concerning the Zend Framework.

Now what I have done is run 'zf.sh create project test' (meant to be the guestbook one) but I thought I would see if this works first off, it creates the project though as a side note but no testing will be done aparently.

I have PEAR installed in this directory '/usr/share/pear' (as I am running Centos 5.7).

But I have gone through numerous tips and non of them seem to work, when going into the zend framrwork configs it seems to be looking at the PHPUnit directory but non of the files in there exist in there so they all exist in PHPUnit2 directory, completely confused about what to do now.

I have this in my php.ini file though just to eliminate any suggestions you may have about me not including it in my /etc/php.ini file:

include_path = ".:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/smarty:/usr/share/Zend-Framework/library/Zend"

I would really much appreciate some help with this if any possible.

Thank you so much in advance,

Jeremy.

when going into the zend framrwork configs it seems to be looking at the PHPUnit directory but non of the files in there exist in there so they all exist in PHPUnit2 directory, completely confused about what to do now.

Sorry, but that statement doesn't make a great deal of sense.

What exactly is the issue?

No problem at all now, it was very vaige my explanation.

The problem was PHPUnit test I had was version 1.* something I can't remember exactly which one it was, anyways I tried updating from a pear repository but it was failing due to needing a dependency.

I now have run that include of the other repo I needed and it now works fine.

To elaborate on what I have done these are what I ran to include these (if anyone else is having the same problem as me):

pear channel-discover pear.phpunit.de

pear channel-discover pear.symfony-project.com

pear channel-discover components.ez.no

pear install --alldeps phpunit/PHPUnit

I then ran the create project command using the ZendFramework and the error now doesn't show up so it's found the correct version of PHPUnit the testing feature.

Thanks for reading this post and it's now sorted!

Thank you again,

Jeremy

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.