Zend Tutorials for begginers

skoobi

Hi ive been trawling the web and found loads of usefull tutorials for the zend framework but none which actually help me for what i want to do (either that or im mising something)...

I want to use the zend framework for creating a basic website to start off with but i will then want to develop the site into a more interactive site i.e. including an admin area and a content managed system for editing articles (not creating new ones)...

After searching the web ive noticed that everybody uses frameworks of some kind now and im wanting to branch into doing the same. Most of the sites i produce at the moment are all php driven and i know a fair bit of php.

Does anyone know of any tutorials (begginers) for creating a basic website using the zend framework or can anyone suggest where the best place to start is...

Cheers

Chris

Two basic introductory tutorials

The first one being the official documentation and the second from the author of the Zend Framework in Action book.  Frameworks give you the pragmatic tools to help you as the developer implement your design, Zend Framework more than others sticks to that philosophy quite rigidly.  So in Zend Framework there are no drop in modules for an admin console or a CMS implementation, its for you as the developer to design and implement that solution.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.