Texelate - Leeds Web / Multimedia Design Studio

texelate

Overall I like it.  Some things I don't like, such as the paper clips.  I don't think they server any purpose and seem out of place.  The contact form seems pushed into a corner.  Let it expand a little.  Maybe a different image for each page would be nice too, instead of the grass on every page.  But overall, looking good.

I love it. Here's where personal preference shows through, but I actually like the effect of the paper clips and tape. As far as design goes, they really serve to blend your page instead of being displayed as blocks on the screen. I agree that the contact form seems unbalanced, though. I'm also not a fan of the submit button being the same style as text fields.

Overall, I think it's excellent. However, based on previous responses here, you'll probably have some that feel your text overall is a bit small. I tend to like it small, and I also feel it fits your design. Your colors are wonderful together, and your implementation is great. Kudos on the validation, too.

203KB is a bit much!

In relation to the Nav tabs -> because your image is not tall enough - the entire tab is not a <a href>.

In the "Our Services" - the postits look nice - however I didnt realise they were going to actual sections of your website. Perhaps if you could outline it better saying: take a look at our services below: etc. etc.

Your line spacing for the list of services on the services page is very small and can be hard to read IMO.

As jeff pointed out -> a different image on every page would be very nice.

You have some links broken on the About Us page, re. motion etc. etc.

You have a couple of warnings in your CSS - which need'nt be there.

Overall - nice, pleasing to the eye, Room for improvement. Your portfolio looks nice also.

Edit: The footer area of the site may be broken in safari (testing via browsercamp.com) http://kartbuilding.net/misc/1161696324-full.jpg
Your other pages seem fine however. Could be just me -)

Rgds,
Steve

testing on safari 1.3 here. no sign of problem steve pointed out on this version.

i'm impressed. as steve pointed out, some of the page/file sizes can run a little too big and the text seems a little too small, but otherwise i can't pick out any other personal dislikes or faults at all.

good job!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.