Help Uploading..?

patk24

Ok im using a free host and im having trouble uplaoding everything succesfully, so can anyone help??
i have a website and on it is a survey and when they submit thier coments and what not i have it writing to a text file...well i just need to know how to uplaod the website and the text file so it will wotk and send to it, how do i do this? do i use an ftp server or something like a sql database, can someone walk me through it?

wat im sayin is, theres an FTP on my free host i just dont know how to set it all up so when ppl submit thier comments and what not it will write to my file and i can see it...i downloaded EasyPHP1.8 and it writes to the files through that but i cant do it for my host, thats what i need help with

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.