PHP/MySQL Remote script

Cyber

Hi.

I know i have seen it some place before, but i just can not remember where i`ve seen it, or what it is called, since it was so long time ago. So i need to ask if anyone here can help me out.

Here`s my issue..

I have an Windows server with mysql/php, that runs some php scripts on it today, and i would like to move that mysql database, from MS to unix server.
The moving part isn`t hard, but since the unix server dosen`t allow remote access to mysql database, i need a script that lies on that server to connect to the mysql for the scripts that runs on the MS server.

Anyone got any clue what i am talking about here ?!  ???

Need a script that the "program" can connect to, and then run the needed command to the remote database.

Thank you so much in advance.

Cheers :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.