w3c validator gives errors help please

Lisa23

Hi i am creating this page i have used the details on the head exacly the same when open new dreamweaver blanck page but when i try to validate i get these error dnt know what to do those are my error lines

Line 7, Column 18: there is no attribute "http-equiv"
<META http-equiv="pragma" content="no-cache "/>
You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

Line 8, Column 12: there is no attribute "name"
<META name="revisit-after" content="7 days "/>
✉
You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute. If you received this error when using the <embed> element to incorporate flash media in a Web page, see the FAQ item on valid flash.

element "META" undefined
<META name="robots" content="all "/>
✉
You have used the element named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not define an element of that name. This error is often caused by:

incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Frameset" document type to get the "<frameset>" element),
by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "<spacer>" or "<marquee>" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).
by using upper-case tags in XHTML (in XHTML attributes and elements must be all lower-case).

thanks for taking the time to help me out i managed to fix the problems but now i am having one issue that is the symbol (&) i get louds of error when i add the above javascript into my head tag? my data is coming from the database example in my row i have (php & freaks) my html retrieves that data and put on the html php & freaks but i get the following validator error

<script type="text/javascript">		var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");		document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));		</script>
<script type="text/javascript">		try {		var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("xx-xxxxx-xxx");		pageTracker._trackPageview();		} catch(err) {}</script>

Line 295, Column 163: character "&" is the first character of a delimiter but occurred as data
…nts_logos/RYDERDUTTON.gif" alt="Ryder & Dutton Ltd TV" height="56" width="190"…
✉
This message may appear in several cases:

You tried to include the "<" character in your page: you should escape it as "<"
You used an unescaped ampersand "&": this may be valid in some contexts, but it is recommended to use "&", which is always safe.
Another possibility is that you forgot to close quotes in a previous tag.
Line 210, Column 139: xmlParseEntityRef: no name
…ion><option value='dacres'>Dacre, Son & Hartley</option><option value='dreampa…

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.