Banking System

ZulfadlyAshBurn

Recently I have created a banking system for a special school for students with special needs. Its to help the school's bank officers which are the students in banking or managing their tokens.

They designs are to be simple and easy to understand in their terms. Help me critique. Currently, only deposit and withdrawal is allowed. Please help me critiques on the design, grammar errors & functionality

Demo

Student id: phpfreaks

Here is the link.

The first thing that jumped out to me is that the buttons for both your deposit and withdrawal forms are merely icons (and confusing ones at that, as they look like tickets), which is the antithesis of accessible design.  You need to have a description of what each section (deposits, withdrawals, etc.) means, in clear, concise terms, and you need to both ensure the form buttons look like buttons, and that they have text describing their use (a simple "Submit" would suffice).  You can't assume anything when it comes to users with potential cognitive issues.

More on accessibility:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag.php

@Nightslyr Thanks for your critiques. I have chosen image over button because they are more familiar with images. they are not so good with words and letters thus i have to keep the words and letters to the minimum. They will be thought how to use the banking system thus is not a problem for the images as a button.

Special needs school? Chrome as default browser? They are better off than people like me who didn't attend a special needs school.

I agree with the deposit/withdraw argument above.

However you have your audience right at your fingertips, do what works best for them.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.