www.bonniebakerlaw.com

pontifex

I've inherited the web site of the law firm (as per the subject).  I'm more of a system administration guy, less web design.  Still learning how best to bring the web site "up to code".  If you have any helpful suggestions, I'd appreciate it:

www.bonniebakerlaw.com

Also if there are any PHP "best practices" / design patterns I should be aware of as I start my PHP education I'd appreciate links to blogs / definitions / documentation as applicable.

I agree it looks good for a lawyers web site.

The Attorney Profile link doesn't work and you have the "a link" commented out. <!-- <a href="/CM/Custom/Attorneys.html"> --> but you kept the link. Fix that or take it out, when people call a law firm it's business, on a family site that may be okay.

Also test the look without the border around the links div for practice areas, it may(or may not) look a bit cleaner. I also get a small gray line just above the bottom border.  Also this is minor but the blue container with contact info at the bottom seems to be just a little wider that the right column or content column.

Look at the site in firefox and use ctrl+ once or twice to make sure it grows okay for bigger print. Sometimes older people have their font settings a little on the large size.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.