Information to Database

SieRobin

Hello everyone, I have a question to ask. What I have on my website is a battling system, since the site is an MMORPG, you basically battle others and monsters I've created. What my question is, for the opponent to see the battle, I'd have to figure out some way to insert every line of battle into the database to display it for the opponent, so he/she can see what happened during the battle. The battle is pre-generated by your stats/skills and basically is done for you. It's unique in it's own way :P

But anyhow, how can I make it so, everytime something happens it just puts it into the database? Or, can I just make a DIV tag or something wrapped around it, and have it copy all the data from there and put it into the database after it's generated?

If I've confused you, sorry.. just ask for anything you need.

im a little confused as to what your trying to do here? if you want to add information to a database depends on something that happens you can use the if statment and the INSERT function.. like if this happens insert this into the database.. if this is what your trying to do let me know and i will try to help you on it..

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.