resize code tags to read easier.

I know the response to this will more than likely be 'its not a default setting so we can't do it' but here it is.

<code class="bbc_code"> for the 'code' tag in the forum.

It would be really awesome to be able to change the height of that 'code' box. Have a little anchor in the bottom maybe (in the same fashion as the textarea resize handle in FF). Then when someone has put a load of code in there you can simple drag the box out to use more your screen.

We actually have a new version of the site and forums in development and are very slowly making our way towards a more liberal approach to these types of requests.

At some stage during this development we will be looking at this board for ideas, so you never know your luck.

Unfortunately, I seem to be the only person actually doing any of the development work and I am pretty flat out with my job, freelance commitments and other personal commitments so yeah, things are moving pretty slowly atm.

Thanks for the ideas though.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.