Problems with home network

Ok I have had some bad issues with internet recently. And I have finally found a way to give all the computers in my house internet using ICS.

But I have a problem.

First I will share the setup:

• My Host computer is connected to a wireless access point.  (Runs Windows XP SP3)
  • I connect my router to my Host coumpter via Ethernet Calbe. (Linksys WRT300n Router)
  • Server computer is connect to the router via Ethernet Cable. (Running Linux Server 10.04.1)
  • My fathers computer is connect to the router via Ethernet Cable. (Runs Windows XP SP3)

I am able to access my server computer via SSH and HTTP on my Host computer and my fathers computer.

I can access the router's setup via my fathers computer.

I can't access my router's setup via my Host computer though. I am not sure if I have a setting wrong or if I just need to use the correct local address.

If anybody can help me with this I would be very grateful. I have been search for this method of ICS all day and can't find anything about the Host computer accessing the router. :(

Note: Not sure if I am posting this is the correct section or even if I can post this on this forum. But I am sure there are people that have experience in this field here.

~Wireless Internet Connection~

Host PC IP: 192.168.43.40

Host PC Gateway: 192.168.43.1

~Wired Internet Connection~

Host PC IP: 192.168.0.1 (ICS address)

Router Static IP: 192.168.0.236 (This is what I use to access my server computer from host computer)

I port forward ports 80 and 22 to my server computer.

~On my fathers computer~

Father's PC IP: 192.168.1.101

Father's PC Gateway: 192.168.1.1

Server PC IP: 192.168.1.106 (I need to make these static was 102 before)

Router IP: 192.168.1.1

Host PC IP: 192.168.0.1

Ok I made the server's IP static. It is now 192.168.1.100 on my father's pc.

Also if I go to 192.168.0.1 on my host computer. It loads my host computer's wamp server. (Used wamp cause I couldn't connect to my server computer. And have been using it to test this stuff out.)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.