Sample keyword generator

ebchost

I have web page with very short news ( http://www.sportskevesti.co ) and i have problem to automaticly generate keyword for them (i have to many, over 1000 per day)

For example, this is one short news:

Brazilski napadač Bruno Mezenga je, na četvrtfinalnom meču Kupa sa Smederevom, ušao je u istoriju Crvene zvezde pogotkom koji može da uđe u konkurenciju za najatraktivnije individualne poteze crveno-belih na beogradskoj Marakani.

this is topic of the news

POGLEDAJTE KAKO JE MEZENGA DAO JEDAN OD NAJATRAKTIVNIJIH GOLOVA NA MARAKANI /VIDEO/

I want to make sample keyword generator.

How to separate from text word shorter then 3 letters and make new string without them?

There are many ways to do this, one of them being.

<?php

$str = 'POGLEDAJTE KAKO JE MEZENGA DAO JEDAN OD NAJATRAKTIVNIJIH GOLOVA NA MARAKANI /VIDEO/'; //string to match
$patt = '~[a-zA-Z]{3,}~'; //matching pattern;
preg_match_all($patt,$str,$match); //preg match ALL, (preg match will only return one word).
echo implode(' ',$match[0]); //stick the pieces back together on a space.
?>

I  managed the show word with more than 4 letters, but I failed to show repeated words, for example the word Beckham (see second part of the code, below echo "$rezultat <hr>"; line)

<?php

$str = 'Leonardo potvrdio da pregovara sa Bekamom
Sportski direktor Pari Sen Zermena Leonardo potvrdio je da taj klub pregovara sa engleskim fudbalerom Dejvidom Bekamom o transferu.'; //string to match
$patt = '~[a-zA-Z]{4,}~'; //matching pattern;
preg_match_all($patt,$str,$match); //preg match ALL, (preg match will only return one word).
$rezultat = implode(' ',$match[0]); //stick the pieces back together on a space.
echo "$rezultat <hr>";

function repeated($rezultat)
    {
        $rezultat=trim($rezultat);  
        echo "rezultat je $rezultat<hr>";
        $str=ereg_replace('[[:space:]]+', ' ',$rezultat);  
        $words=explode(' ',$rezultat);  
        	foreach($words as $w)  
        		{  
       			$wordstats[($w)]++;  
        		}  
        		foreach($wordstats as $k=>$v)  
        			{  
        			if($v>=2)  
           				{  
                			print "$k"." , ";  
           				 }  
        			}  
   }
?>

Wer is the problem ?

1. you never called the function repeated().

2. you are using the depreciated function "ereg()". preg_replace('~\s{2,}~',' ',$str);

oooo, thanks :) spead is not my frend :)

It is obvious that i never calld the function :))) my mistake, sorry :)))

Q:

1. How separate word with first big letter ? (i stil have one important word or phrase "Paris Sen Zermen" - this is name of the Football club)

2. How to show word phrase ? (if that is posible)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.