php coding issue on products page

hankeester

I need to disable a query on the products page. The URL is www.myjabberbox.com

If you goto the products page, you'll see when you hover over one of the three products, you can

click it to take you to another page of that product. I want to disable that. I thought the code that

I'd need to modify would be under the products-page.php file but I can't seem to find the code.

Notice also when you hover over the products, a mouseover color of black happens around the image/text

frame, I'd like to keep that, just disable the linking...

Thanks

no shit I didn't write the code. I can't show you the code unless you want me to pull every php file coding and post it. I don't know

which php file the code is in. If you're going to be of no help then don't bother replying anymore.

How can we help unless we see the code?  You do realize that raw PHP is not visible when one selects "View Source" in their browser, right?  Moreover, the link you provided brings us to a countdown to the unveiling of your new site design, and not a product page.

We don't know how your code is organized.  We don't know what queries you're running.  We don't know what JavaScript or CSS you're using for the mouse hover states as you linked the wrong page.  What do you expect from this community, telepathy?

no shit I didn't write the code. I can't show you the code unless you want me to pull every php file coding and post it. I don't know

which php file the code is in. If you're going to be of no help then don't bother replying anymore.

You must be kidding, right?  You come here for FREE help and give everyone shit because you don't read the rules and have no clue about code you didn't even write.  I don't even see a products link on the page.  Go back, read your post, and think about what you really asked (or lack thereof).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.