need help

temler

I have been trying for months now to figure out how to use PHP and do what I need on my site. I have come to the conclusion that my brain is too old to work, so now I am asking for help.
I run a web site that has listed all the llama show in the US. And also a page for each llama judge.
I want to put 8 to 10 different things about the judges on the page and want every one to be able to rate them from 1 to 5 on each item. And have the results show up right next to the question.
I also need a good comment script that can be added to each judge’s page. I am lost and can use a little help. Thanks  Tim

you can use radio buttons for the 1-5 voting and send the data to your database and reload the page and pull out the votes from the database on that page.. for the comment all you will need is the text area and submit and where ever you want the comment to go to.. if you need help doing let me know but is this what your going to need to do? or am i off?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.