BCC in profile settings?

Yes i can! Bit I simply mean showing the BBC, I had to manually type the BBC. I had no idea it was going to work until I tired it. Maybe at least add a confirmation saying that BBC is allowed in the profile signature?

My apologies for confusing anyone.

My god! You had to manually type something and then test it to see if it would work?!?!? I had no idea the problem was as bad as all that. Certainly, immediate action should be taken to remedy the situation as swiftly as possible, and to ensure that no future user ever be forced to endure the harrowing ordeal you've been through. Please accept our heartfelt apologies for your pain and suffering!

My god! You had to manually type something and then test it to see if it would work?!?!? I had no idea the problem was as bad as all that. Certainly, immediate action should be taken to remedy the situation as swiftly as possible, and to ensure that no future user ever be forced to endure the harrowing ordeal you've been through. Please accept our heartfelt apologies for your pain and suffering!

My God! You would only have to output a string of text letting the users know BCC is enabled! I had no idea this would be so difficult!! I surely will think of how much time and sweat such an enormous task such as this will take before suggesting something so ludicrous! Please, the apologizes are mine, and mine alone!!

Yes i can! Bit I simply mean showing the BBC, I had to manually type the BBC. I had no idea it was going to work until I tired it. Maybe at least add a confirmation saying that BBC is allowed in the profile signature?

My apologies for confusing anyone.

My first post didn't specifically say this wasn't important or anything. It would just make the forums more user friendly. whyyougottabeadick?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.