HELP!!!!!

luvssks

Hi all, I'm new here.  I need some help with this mySQL.  I have my own little web page that someone let me have Super Admin rights to.  It's a little site with a messageboard.  I do understand basic HTML, so I figure it wouldn't be too difficult, right?  Well, things were going fine until yesterday.  One of the options I have as SA, is to create a custom page for on my little site.  So, I created one, and it looks good.  But then last nite, I went to add to it, change it around a bit, and it's telling me that "mySQL cannot be executed for security reasons."    :-[  :-\  So, I thought...let me just start from scratch and create a whole new page with the updates I wanted, and then I'll just delete that one.  Nope, won't let me do it...still getting the "mySQL cannot be executed...." message.  So, then I thought, perhaps, since I just made two ppl Admins at my site, somehow that interfered with it...so I temporarily deleted them from Admin status....nope, that didn't work.  So, I don't know what it could be.  Any suggestions?  ???  Thanx so much!!!!  :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.