Date Time Format in nusoap.php

barryjenkins

Hi,

I have noticed on my print order section in my cart that the date/time is in US format ie. there is an entry that calls up "date_purchased" and places this in the following format %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S

I have searched all the text in my online shop and I have located the code i believe is responsible under \includes\classes\nusoap.php

This is in the following entry

return strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S', $sec) . '.' . sprintf('%06d', $usec);

My question is can i change this code to either of the following without causing any damage else where in the site? I am not sure if it needs the %H:%M:%S', $sec entry here for anything???

Can i do..

return strftime ('%d-%m-%Y %H:%M:%S', $sec)

or

return strftime ('%d-%m-%Y )

without it causing issues in the code?

Many Thanks,

Thanks scootstah,

All i need to do is changed the format of the date in the printorder.php under the root that emails the customer.

As mentioned there is a "date_purchased" entry and this places this in the following format %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S

all i want to is display %d-%m-%Y  and i don't know how else to skin the cat? My settings in the admin GUI are for UK.

Am i skinning the wrong cat or so you have any other ideas how i can do this?

Many Thanks

Well you asked if the change would possibly effect other code. The answer is, we can't tell you. Like I said, something might be depending on a date in that specific format.

If you only need it in one location and you don't want to change that function, just reformat it for that page.

$date = date('d-m-Y', strtotime(theFunction()));

Thanks will give this a shot.

The code is listed below from the print order.

<tr>
    <td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . ENTRY_DATE_PURCHASED . '</b> ' . $order->info['date_purchased']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td align="center"><table align="center" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

So would that mean that something like the following may work?

<tr>
<tr>$date = date('d-m-Y', strtotime("date_purchased"()));
    <td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . ENTRY_DATE_PURCHASED . '</b> ' . $order->info['date_purchased']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td align="center"><table align="center" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

Try this:

<tr>
<tr>
    <td class="main"><?php echo '<b>' . ENTRY_DATE_PURCHASED . '</b> ' . date('d-m-Y', strtotime($order->info['date_purchased'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.