Eclipse PHP and XDebug teething problems

Hi,

I have managed to debug my PHP application using XDebug and Eclipse - This is like a dream as I am used to the luxury of a debugger :-)

However I have a few problems...

1) It will only stop at any of my breakpoints if I start the debug session from index.php - Used to work on other pages too but since I tried to uncheck the Break at first line this problem arose? I only want it to stop at my breakpoints which is why i fiddled with these settings in the first place..

2) In the PHP debugger section it seems to think I am using the Zend Debugger - I don't even have this installed (why does it work?) I originally set it up with the Xdebug as this choice?

3) How do you simply import an existing php file into your project? I did it by using windows explorer view and dragging the files I wanted to use in to eclipse which seemed to add them to the library. However when I later did a create new file selection and then debugged it didn't find the file. I then created the new file manually and drag and dropped it in and it worked fine?

my php.ini settings are as follows:

[XDebug]

zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\php_xdebug.dll"

xdebug.remote_enable=1

xdebug.remote_host=localhost

xdebug.remote_port=9001

xdebug.remote_handler=dbgp

xdebug.profiler_enable=0

xdebug.remote_mode=req

xdebug.remote_autostart=0

Image attached to show relevant settings in Eclipse:

Please any advise would be greatly received.

Thanks,

Joe

17236_.doc

17237_.doc

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.