Script suggestions?

purdles

Hi, I am building a searchable web directory for local businesses.  What I plan to do is put in all of the basic information myself so its like a free basic listing - you're already listed.  But if you want to upgrade to add other features to your listing (like map, prices, etc.) then you pay a fee and choose the things you want to add.  I figure, there'll be simple icon choices and fields for you to fill out to add the additional information, and an upload field to upload your files. 

What kind of PHP script should I use to do this?  Something really simple to use and configure as I'm still a beginner to PHP.

At first I was going to stick to HTML and just let people order an upgrade and submit a form to me, and I manually do their upgrade, but then I couldn't make it searchable.

Thanks for all suggestions!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.