Random scrolling images?

supermerc

Hi, I'm currently working on coding my first website in php, i usually use html and never finish them because you cant do enough in html. Anyways, my site is [url=http://xgame6overx.com/random]http://xgame6overx.com/random[/url] If you look on my site there are images scrolling horizontaly under random stuff bar.

I was wondering if it was possible to have them scroll in random order, right now they always apear in same order, and when theres going to be more images there and the ones near the end will never be seen.

Im also wondering if there a better horizontal scrolling script, mine isnt soft, it restarts in the middle and doesnt look smooth.

Please help me! ???

Supermerc.

I dont understand what you mean.
But what I want is that it randomly places images from my folder, they are each called like thumb-1.jpg -2 -3 etc, and they match photo-1.jpg etc. And when you click on the thumbs it opens the photo's. And i wan t them to scoll like they do now

[quote]I dont understand what you mean.[/quote]

See how your script is written in Javascript? That is what you need not php, php cannot create scrolls or any other client side features. Of course you could have php load the images into a Javascript array at random but why? Your best doing all this with Javascript, not php.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.