Need Help: URL Rewriter Tags and WML *SOLVED*

Destruction

Hi there,

It's not often I find myself needing to ask for help but I've not found much in my research that could answer this and maybe someone has had the experience. 

I'm coding a wap-based application where I need to perpetuate sessions through the URL as cookies aren't a suitable option (due to some problems with a certain network which nevertheless makes a large proportion of the userbase).  I know how to set the ini options for url rewriter tags etc but they don't seem to be working with the WML.

Relevant php.ini settings
[code]
session.name = "SnapSess"
session.use_cookies = Off
session.use_trans_sid = On
arg_separator.output = "&"
url_rewriter.tags = "a=href,go=href,option=onpick"
[/code]

Problem output (from view source)
[code]
<go href="./Test2.php"/?SnapSess=d1878482419caa76af78ed4122baf0b9>
[/code]

As you can see, it is appending the SID string incorrectly but seems to work correctly with "<a href" tags.  If anyone can provide help with this it would be very much appreciated.  I'm trying to do this the "right" way without any of the ugly hacks I could use to fix it up.

Thanks in advance,

Dest

I've figured this out so will post here in case anyone else comes across the same

The "go" tag in WML is a self closing tag, or at least the way I'm using it it is.  If there is no space in front of the /> then it fails to add it on the rewrite.  However <go href="url" /> will work.

Dest

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.