Routing problem using the Zend_Controller_Router_Route_Regex

phroze

Hello,

I'm quite new to Zend Framework (and especially to this forum) so probably you will see me around more often :)

Currently i am trying to use Zend Framework on top of another framework (Joomla CMS/Platform). I understand that this might not be the best combination, but ok, choice was made :D

It's all working quite well but I ran in to some routing problems and i'm hoping you experts can help me out.

I have 2 modules ('admin' and 'site') and i am trying to route the requests to the right pages. Depending on the url i need to check if i need to load the admin or the site module.

Currently the url "/administrator/index.php?option=com_webshop&module=admin&controller=attribute&action=edit" should load the admin module (which should be easy to regonize because of the '/administrator' in the url.

But what is the best way to do it? At the moment i use the code below to route to the admin module.

// I know the following code makes probably not much sense, but i have no idea how to do it !

$front = Zend_Controller_Front::getInstance();
        $front->setBaseUrl('/');
        $router = $front->getRouter();

$action = JRequest::getVar('action');
        $controller = JRequest::getVar('controller');
        $format = JRequest::getVar('format', 'html');

$administrator = new Zend_Controller_Router_Route_Regex(
                'administrator/index.php',
                array(
                    'module'=>'admin',
                    'controller'=> $controller,
                    'action'=> $action,
                    'format'=> $format,
                ),
                array(
                    1=>'module',
                    2=>'controller',
                    3=>'action',
                	4=>'format'
                ),
                'administrator/index.php?option=component_name&module=%s&controller=%s&action=%s&format=%s'
            );

$router->addRoute('administrator', $administrator);
        $front->setRouter($router);

The code works, but not like i want it to. It loads the admin module based on the '/administrator' part, but now when I use the url helper (see example below) in my viewscript all the extra params get stripped off.

$this->url(array('controller'=>'attribute','action'=>'add.value.form', 'format'=>'json', 'extraParam' => 'test', 'extraParam2' => 'test2'));

// Generates: index.php?option=com_webshop&module=admin&controller=attribute&action=edit&format=json
// with the extraParam & extraParam2

If I dont use this router it doesn't get into the admin module. I have no idea where to go from here so any help is welcome!

Hope my explanation was a bit clear.

Thanks in advance,

Marco

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.