Photo

MySQL Quick Admin... What do you guys think?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Masna

Masna
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 288 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:42 PM

reallly looks great....good job

one little glitch I noticed is that on your Search feature
you have Filter and Order switched.....

I don't quite know what Filter is for but I'm pretty sure you can ORDER by (1|2|3|4)

No we don't. I think you're just confused as to what each is for.

The Order parameter is a way to order your results, for example...

ORDER BY `field1` DESC, `field2` ASC

And, obviously, the filter is whether you want each ordered by field to provide descending results or ascending.

Understand?

Thanks for the comment (nevertheless)!
I like LoL.

#22 SharkBait

SharkBait
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 845 posts
  • LocationMetro Vancouver, BC

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:35 AM

Oh I'm definately going to check our MySQL Quick Admin, I'm tired of how ugly phpMyAdmin is that I've been going back to the command line mysql...which everyone should know/learn :P

As for the site I like it, the colors and layout are easy on the eyes. Though the screenshots are a bit... small and fuzzy.

As for MySQL Quick Admin what are the exporting capabilities?  I use phpMyAdmin to export queries that people have me run against multiple databases/tables to CSV alot and I noticed there isnt something like this with it.

#23 Masna

Masna
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 288 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:16 PM

Oh I'm definately going to check our MySQL Quick Admin, I'm tired of how ugly phpMyAdmin is that I've been going back to the command line mysql...which everyone should know/learn :P

As for the site I like it, the colors and layout are easy on the eyes. Though the screenshots are a bit... small and fuzzy.

As for MySQL Quick Admin what are the exporting capabilities?  I use phpMyAdmin to export queries that people have me run against multiple databases/tables to CSV alot and I noticed there isnt something like this with it.

There are exporting capabilities. On the sidebar, there's a clearly labeled button.
I like LoL.

#24 Loki

Loki
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:13 AM

Ok Im a noob when it comes to mysql, so this might be a stupid question.  Ok can this be integrated  into a CMS type package to where the database and mysql be pre-setup and distributed all together without the need for sql access to the host server?  Did that make sense?

[url=http://www.futurenuke.com][/url]

#25 Masna

Masna
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 288 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 04 December 2006 - 08:54 AM

Ok Im a noob when it comes to mysql, so this might be a stupid question.   Ok can this be integrated  into a CMS type package to where the database and mysql be pre-setup and distributed all together without the need for sql access to the host server?   Did that make sense?

Yes, but what you're looking for is completely out of my hands.
I like LoL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users