Url paramerters

Iluvatar+

Alright guys,

I am using cakephp to build a cms, and i am having trouble finding out how to pass params through the url. I have been able to pass the one param which is the #id of the last record. However, my actions are in three steps, create a new record in the first step adding in data for a few fields in that record then i pass the #id of that record on to the next action were I have three options (pick layout: layout 1, layout 3 and layout 3). Now what I need is for each of these options (which are buttons) to pass on the #id from the previous action along with a new param (layout #id).

Usally this would be a simple operation for me, however this cakephp is proving to be a right pain in my arse :)

John

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.