JSHINER

Hello,

Right now I have a form, and you enter your zip code. Then:

if(file_exists("/$zip.php"))
{
    include("/$zip.php");
}
else {echo ' Text ';}

However, some towns have multiple zip codes. For example. Town X could have zip codes 00000, 00001, 00002. BUT, there is only ONE zip.php page for each town. So the town's page would be 00000.php.

How do I make it so if you type 00001 or 00002, etc. for your zip, it includes 00000.php.

Thank you,

James

Hi Ken,

I appreciate your response. I understand you are not here to write code, nor would I expect you to (for free that is).

I first thought about duplicating the 00000.php page so 000001.php would exist, but that brought up the problem that below that include were links to "site.com/$zip/link.php. So that's out of the question.

I also tried if($zip=="00001" || $zip=="00002")... and was going to have that redirect to filename.php?action=search&zip=00000. But that did not work either.

If you could point me in the right direction as to how I can accomplish this, I would greatly appreciate it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.