Thanks to phpfreaks.com

Even though few will read this. I'd like to take some time out to thank Phpfreaks and everyone who helped me get as far as I am now with php.

Thank you. I'm doing really now. Can actually understand the manual fully now.

Special thanks to

scootstah

Pikachu2000

jcbones

KevinM1

Muddy_Funster

The Little Guy

PFMaBiSmAd

kicken

Drummer

litebearer

Im seriously making the best text based strat game every created. The game is finished too. I just finished a few days ago. Now im doing some touch up on the site and some more site admin tools plus the guide to the game. Will probably launch it in Alpha stages in a month. You start out as a Goa'uld on a out back planet with a few loyal Jaffa. You conquer Star systems and I built one hell of a map lol. The AI I built into the map is pretty incredible. Ive been working 16 hours a day on this project for the last 3 months or so. The game mechanics is pretty high quality too its not cheap at all. I put alot of thought into it.

You can attack with ships or attack through the stargate.

There is a real calculation with distance between stars. I made the game as real as possible. I had to toss a few things away though to keep fun factor high. There is no game that i know of that is anything like what I built.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.