Knet Payment Gateway Integration -( Kuwait ) Using PHP/Java Bridge on Magento

Sajesh Mohan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi

please do so you will help alot of people who are dying to solve work on it, and im one of those people who is waiting for some help regarding KNET gateway with magento and PHP Java Bridge

Regards

• 3 months later...

Send me email on where you are stuck. I will not help lazy stubborn people who don't want do any effort and want code directly.

Hi,

I found a download link while searching for KNET integration guide. The files are supposed to be ready php files for the integration. However, honestly I'm not a programmer so I'll do my best to edit it with the data KNET provided for me.

I would really really appreciate your help on this. My shopping cart (CS-Cart) requires that you create a template for your payment gateway integration. I was told that the nearest one to be edited in the list they provide is the PayPal one (Or create a new one of course). I attached the template, would you please please please edit it for me and send it back so I can place it in my cart? :( I'm not lazy I swear... I'm just not a programmer... I only know very little html basics, but that's all. I understand technical stuff fairly, but I don't know coding.

Also I was told by KNET that for php I need a java bridge, is that also still required or are the download files provided in the link are already set to go?

I would really appreciate your help man. I purchased the gateway more than 5 months ago and I'm really broke to find someone to integrate it for me. So if you could consider this a good deed help, I would really appreciate it and pray for you. I know I sound desperate, but trust... it's because I am!

I can also return the favor by gold plating your iPhone or blackberry (if it has metal). This is what I do, and that I'd be glad to do for you.

Regards,

Sam

paypal.tpl.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.